Six-Hour Law & Ethics Seminar
December 2, 2022
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- Privilege and Confidentiality described and distinguished
- Learn how to find the law when you need to
- Washington’s “Tarasoff” case, Volk v. DeMeerleer described and made relevant to your practice
- Record-Keeping requirements
- No Surprises Act Compliance
- Subpoenas and Depositions
- Parent-Initiated Treatment of adolescents
- The WA Dept. of Health Disciplinary Process
- Analyzing boundary issues / Making good clinical decisions
- What comprises Unprofessional Conduct under Washington law?
- Learn what others have done through review of selected DOH cases.